Hello and welcome from Nick and Heather, and our daughter Grace.
The Rosemont has been welcoming guests since 1987; thirty years on we take pride in upholding it’s well-earned reputation for friendliness, professionalism and great customer service. We run a fairly relaxed B&B and we want you to feel at home; below is an overview of the hospitality we are pleased to be able to offer our guests:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Children of all ages are welcome; please speak to us in advance if you need a cot, high chair, etc., or have any special requirements.
- Pets are also welcome in a couple of our rooms but it is important that you check with us in advance.
- We offer our guests the use of a cosy lounge with comfortable seating; it’s where you will find local information and leaflets, and our book and DVD lending library.
- We also have storage for cycles in our garage and can offer drying facilities if required.
- Free parking on site and outside The Rosemont.
Bedrooms at The Rosemont include fantastically comfortable beds, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a seating area, tea & coffee making facilities, and a silent-running fridge. We also include free toiletries in your en suite bathroom.
We can accommodate up to 14 guests, and we welcome families with children of all ages.
A freshly cooked breakfast at The Rosemont is (whenever possible) locally-sourced and free range. We are happy to offer a vegetarian alternative to the traditional Full English, or something a bit lighter; we have a few specials that change on a regular basis. Breakfast is served up with a cafetiere of fresh coffee, a range of teas, fruit juices, yoghurts, fresh fruit, cereals, toast and conserves.
We offer our guests the use of a cosy lounge with comfortable seating; it’s where you will find local information and leaflets, and our book and DVD lending library. Feel free to stay awhile, relax after a long day exploring the area, and perhaps swap stories with other guests.