The award winning, 4 Star Devon holiday park set in Dartmoor National Park with delightful views of the moor. The River Tavy forms a boundary offering riverside and other level spacious pitches for camping and touring.
Camping and Touring opened on 15th March 2015. The self-catering accommodation is available all year.
If you're thinking of a Devon camping holiday then you couldn't choose a more beautiful area than Harford Bridge Holiday Park and campsite, an independently run park set in Dartmoor National Park.
The pitch prices have been structured to provide best value for money. They offer individual cyclists and walkers a pitch for £10.00 per night.
They are quality graded as an AA 4 Pennant Camping and Touring Park and an award winning conservation park with a special distinction award. They are on the 'Dartmoor Way' cycle route.
Harford Bridge have 125 pitches available for riverside camping, touring caravans, motor homes, trailer tents and tents. Devon camping that includes free use of:
- WiFi by Club WiFi available on Park, free Internet terminal at Park Reception.
- Well stocked on-site shop selling a wide range of groceries and other goods
- Unmetered hot water for bathing, showers and washing-up
- NEW: three family bathrooms and new indoor facilities (available from Mid April 2014)
- Hard tennis court
- Children's enclosed play area
- Indoor table tennis and table football
- (no slot machines)
- Tourist information room with colour Freeview TV, general reading and reference books
- Recreation Green for football and other ball games (these games are prohibited in the camping & touring fields for safety reasons)
- A plentiful supply of picnic tables
- Dog exercise area
The Shepherd's Hut is available for 'comfortable camping' and those who want a different and stylish experience from 14th March 2015