Wilson Cottage is ready to welcome you. The dog-friendly accommodation offers one double bedroom with king size bed, open plan lounge with fully equipped kitchen and separate shower room. Outside there’s a private garden with uninterrupted views of Dartmoor. The cosy, dog-friendly, centrally heated, triple glazed cottage also offers free wifi.
Egyptian cotton linen, towels and tea towels are provided. Please bring beach towels if you want to take advantage of the stunning nearby beaches.
Wilson Cottage comes complete with flatscreen TV with freeview, DVD player, DVD library, selection of games, ipod docking station, electric oven, full size fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, iron, hairdryer and radio clock alarm.
Other features include:
- Laundry service
- Supermarket home delivery service -– please enquire
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking and Bike storage
- One well behaved dog allowed
- Sorry, no smoking in Wilson Cottage
Wilson Cottage feels remote but is easily reached, being just half a mile off the A386 three miles north of Tavistock on the Okehampton Road.
Near the village of Mary Tavy is the most fantastic countryside and walking on the moor to enjoy. Other local activities include horse riding, cycling, fishing, gliding or even just enjoying a pint of local real ale in one of the many cosy country pubs.
The historic market town of Tavistock is just 10 minutes away, where there is a fabulous pannier and farmers' market. Head across the moorland towards Okehampton, or visit the natural waterfalls at Lydford Gorge or Brentor Church, before heading to the north Devon and north Cornwall coastline.
Some other activities to keep you busy include:
- Sample the many local pubs and award winning restaurants.
- Enjoy car free days out with the local bus service into Plymouth or take the local train with stunning views over the Tamar Valley.
- Route 27 Cycle way is nearby along with the Granite Way, Tarka Trail and Drakes Trail which all offer easy cycling along entirely traffic free former railways and paths.
- Explore many of the famous gardens, including Eden, Lost Gardens of Heligan, The Garden House and many famous National Trust Houses
Come and experience Wilson Cottage – truly an escape from reality.
We often run special offers so please keep checking our website.